• Building & maintaining foreign relationships
• Networking with offshore marketing channels
• Monitoring international market dynamics
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Simon Fraser University, Vancouver BC, 1986
Jackson graduated from Simon Fraser University in 1986. He holds a Business Degree in Marketing and Finance (BBA). After graduation, Jackson was employed as a project coordinator with a small development company where he performed site evaluations and feasibility studies.
In 1987 he left the development business to pursue a career as a commercial Realtor with NAI Commercial’s (previously called Goddard & Smith International) Downtown Vancouver office and has become a specialist in multi-family property on the Lower Mainland.
He is originally from Malaysia. He speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and Taiwanese as well as English fluently. Over 90% of his transactions over the years have involved the sale of multi-family investment properties and many to Asian buyers.
Sold over 1,500 apartment units in the last 5 years.
Sold over $450 million of apartment buildings in the past 20 years.
Consistently sold over $20 million worth of apartment buildings every year since 1987.
Significant transactions include:
• $32,900,000: Portfolio Sale: 106-Suite & 45-Suite in Coquitlam, 79-Suite in Burnaby
• $16,150,000: 106-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Coquitlam BC
• $11,597,000: 111-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Coquitlam BC
• $8,050,000: 83-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Vancouver BC
• $76,15000: 94-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Vancouver, BC
• $3,600,000: 35-Suite Wood-Frame in Kitsilano, Vancouver BC
• $10,480,000: 120-Suite Concrete High-Rise, Burnaby BC
• $12,125,000: 79-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Burnaby BC
• $4,500,000: 54-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, New Westminster BC
• $3,800,000: 37-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, New Westminster BC
• $3,600,000: 35-Suite Wood-Frame Complex, Surrey BC
• Offshore Purchasers
• Apartment Buildings
• Land Development
• Analysing International Markets